Philippine Nurses’ Association Hawaii Foundation Scholarship Fund
The Philippine Nurses Association Hawaii Foundation created this fund in 2005 to support Hawai’i residents of Filipino ancestry majoring in Nursing.
- Students of Filipino ancestry
- Major in Nursing
Application Deadline and Timeline
- Applications must be submitted by January 30th.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Resident of the State of Hawai‘i
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend a college or university in the State of Hawaii
- Attend as a full-time student (as determined by your school’s financial aid office)
- Undergraduate or Graduate student
- Minimum 3.5 GPA