Mary Anne Rizzolo Doctoral Research Award
This award supports doctoral level research conducted by PhD or DNP students to:
- Increase the quality and quantity of scholarly inquiry into the uses of simulation in nursing education
- Advance the science of nursing education
- Increase the visibility of NLN-sponsored nursing education research.
This is a $2,500 award offered annually to support PhD doctoral dissertation nursing education research or DNP final project nursing education research. The recipient also receives a one-year student membership from the NLN.
Application Deadline and Timeline
- Proposals for the 2020 grants cycle will be accepted October 7, 2019 – February 6, 2020.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The application process is open to the public, but preference will be given to NLN members.
- Applicants must provide evidence that the proposed study has been approved by their dissertation or scholarly project committee and that IRB approval has been obtained, where applicable.
- Proposed studies must be clearly focused on simulation research in nursing education and must relate to one or more of the NLN Priorities for Research in Nursing Education.